I’m taking very advanced courses which will eat a lot of my time and stress me out so I wanted to let you know what you can expect from me during the semester.
Thank you for your continued support!
🍓 August 🍓
- I plan to review Collar X Malice before the end of August.
- I will be purchasing Bad Apple Wars in September and reviewing it when possible
I’m also writing for Heartofmanga and Kikiify so please understand that this, combined with the expense of classes and textbooks, resulted in me having to cut back severely on future otoge. I hope you enjoy my reviews on their sites.
- I need to play the games I’ve bought, so I’ll be focusing on mobage.
- I have chosen to review Be My Princess Paid version because princes are my weakness.
- Because it’s Voltage, I cannot review their games the same way I would for other otoge: I can’t post CGs, summarize routes, etc. without getting flagged or worse.
- What I can do is give an impression and I will make it honest, sincere, and worth your time.
- Since I don’t want to leave you all without anything for months, I’ll be reviewing a route per month or more frequently.
- If I have time, I’ll review other Voltage games. So please let me know if there’s a specific title you want me to play. I cannot make any promises considering my classes, but I will do my best.
- I plan to get Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome. I don’t know when I’ll review it. Depends on my schedule.
- Again, because money is tight, I have to wait to get anymore new ones.
- This means I have to wait to get anymore Thanatos Night cds 😦
- I plan to review Dance With Devils Rem Eversweet and Rem Charming Book.
- I also plan to review 2 more of the Grimm Gai Ouji cds.
Light Novels for the Female Audience:
Considering nearly every light novel in English are for male audiences and are filled with borderline incest, h-scenes, fancy prose about male arousal regarding their sisters, lolis, overpowered heros who are boring as shit but are supposed to be self-inserts that magically get all the girls
and bang their sisters, and etc. I’ve been desperate to find novels that aren’t all of the above.
Thankfully, we have Spice and Wolf. But if you want light novels with heroines in English, we have some.
- Alice in the Country of Diamonds: Bet on My Heart
- Vampire Knight: Fleeting Dreams
- Akaoni: Contract With A Vampire
- My Favorite Song~The Silver Siren~
- The Violet Knight
There are some being translated by dedicated groups so feel free to look around.
These will appeal to otoge fans because they deal with very similar situations found in otoge and more often than not the heroine is surrounded by her own harem. If you want to branch out, or are waiting for the next otoge to release, consider picking up one of those titles above to quell the boredom.
- I hope to review 1 or 2 during this semester but I can’t promise anything.
What is your schedule? Is there anything you really want to see from me? What do you think about getting more light novels for girls?
If you like what you see please follow or share. Thank you!!